Under the supervision of the Supervisor, Reverse Servicing Investor Reporting, the Specialist, Reverse Servicing Investor Reporting, will perform daily and monthly reporting/balancing for FNMA portfolio. This person will ensure all investor guidelines and procedures are followed as stated in the respective servicing guides and contracts, as well as company procedures and goals.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Monitor and work daily reject reports.
- Report daily disbursement and cash activity to investor
- Submit monthly reports as required by investor.
- Prepare and submit UPB comparison report monthly as required by investor. Work to clear all differences outside of tolerance level.
- Update eBoutique as required to match ReverseQuest transactions. Prepare daily upload to FNMA.
- Reconcile servicing system to eBoutique monthly. Work to clear all differences.
- Work with corporate accounting to clear outstanding reconciling items in custodial accounts.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by manager.
- Processes repayments back to the investor
- Cross train on various desks within Cash Management and provide backup as needed.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Associates Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Two years prior loan servicing experience, preferably in an investor reporting related function; other work experience will be considered
- Knowledge of basic financial calculations.
- Intermediate to Strong Excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented and personally accountable to meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment, both as a team member and a team leader.
- Ability to analysis and make quality decisions in a demanding but rewarding environment
Training / Licensing Requirements:
Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.