Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002029
To provide and maintain excellent customer relations by ensuring customer inquiries are handled in a prompt, efficient, courteous, effective, and professional manner. Collect loan payments and resolve delinquent customer loans by leveraging retention and liquidation strategies. Manage customer contact through inbound call queues and outbound dialer campaigns. Adhere to investor servicing guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Inbound and outbound calls for loans current month owing through foreclosure (Customer Service and Collection Calls in English)
• Effectively provide prompt, accurate and professional responses to customer inquiries
• Successfully resolve routine inquiries regarding payments, escrow, loan terms etc.
• Display active listening skills
• Document loan activity on MSP
• Actively collect on past due payments
• Establish payment arrangements and determine strategies to resolve delinquency
• Foreclosure questions and concerns
• Determine the reason for default
• Counsel customers about consequences of delinquency
• Maintaining service levels and call center performance metrics - Schedule Adherence, Average Call Handle Time, Attendance / Availability, Production hours etc.
• Payment Collection and Deal Production
• Complete Mandatory trainings on time
• Maintain Business KPIs- Net Promoter Score, Call Quality Scores, Refinance Solicitation, Resolution Credits, One Call Resolution etc.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Outstanding communications skills (including verbal, written, and listening skills)
• College degree preferred
• Mortgage Experience desirable but not required
• Knowledge of customer service strategies
• Competitive, self-driven, motivated, team player , flexible and adaptable to change
• Ability to build rapport over the phone
• Good organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Execute and prioritize multiple tasks
• Computer knowledge(Microsoft Office and understanding of network systems) preferred
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Scheduled shift changes as a result of business needs (associate must be flexible)
• Needs to have Stable Internet connection (> 50 MBPS)- Work from home
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Rotating Shifts - Monday to Saturday