Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1001990
This position is being hired for providing operational support for Infrastructure Monitoring team in Ocwen
• JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Network Operations Control Center resource in Infrastructure Solutions, you will have a variation of valuable roles in a large IT environment creating business value for Ocwen
• 24x7 Monitoring of the environment and resolution of events / alarms generated from the monitoring tools.
• Provide first level support and maintenance in the infrastructure and escalate issues to Senior Engineers as needed to ensure timely resolution of issues.
• Must be able to work with users and operations teams in a technical and professional manner with minimum direction.
• Collaborate with cross functional IT groups to improve process & systems that help run efficient operations.
• Responsible for further developing and enhancing the use of Monitoring application which includes Data center Infrastructure monitoring, alerting and reporting.
• Evaluate monitoring application performance and security ongoing basis.
• Document operational processes and developed testing methods.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Knowledge of Python will be addon advantage.
• Good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people.
• Good monitoring and network diagnostic skills.
• Basic understanding of Infrastructure devices and their functions (Server, Network and Storage)
• Work well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues.
• Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
• Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
• 24 X 7 Environment, rotational shifts.
Day - 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Mid - 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Night - 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM