Reporting to the VP of Retail Sales, the Retail Sales Operations and Production Support Director is primarily responsible for providing support for the overall Retail Processes and Analytics to meet all budgeted and strategic goals and objectives. This will include managing the efforts of the Production Support and Call Screener Teams to ensure efficient and value-added administrative support to the Retail Sales Teams.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Works with VP of Retail Sales on sales forecasting, planning and budget needs on a weekly, monthly and annual basis; i.e. lead volume based on capacity, measuring and monitoring TPY, determining lead routing based on capacity and performance.
- Develops and provides analytical support to Sales Management so they have tools and data to manage their sales teams. Provides data during staff meetings on such things as leads, pull through, applications sent/received and funded loan volume.
- Identifies, develops, and communicates opportunities for sales process improvements. Works closely with sales management and operations to review quality and prioritize opportunities of improvement. Supports Sales Management in understanding broken processes and inconsistencies.
- Develops and monitors the accuracy of sales reports and their importance to the sales organizations. Recommends revisions to existing reports or assist with developing new reporting tools as needed.
- Works with Control Director and Compliance to develop and ensure retail sales processes follow company and regulatory compliance standards.
- Acts as subject matter expert for Salesforce and phone systems as it relates to the Retail sales team. Ensures systems are working efficiently and are set up properly to ensure maximum automation, service and adherence to current standards for performance and compliance. Leads efforts for system enhancements and works closely with IT and management on changes and improvements.
- Oversees the management of the Call Screener team both in the US and globally to determine capacity and ensure lead protocol is followed with dial attempts, transfers and overall call screening metrics to maximize TPY and fundings.
- Creates, maintains and monitors the PO process and vendor set up
- Leads the sales management team's efforts to optimize the effectiveness of the company's technology investments, ensuring all correct tools are in place.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
- Leads and oversees the licensing process for new sales staff, and the ongoing recertification process for existing employees. Leads the sales management team on the licensing footprint and the appropriate coverage for each state.
- Ensures terminated employees license sponsorship is ended with Liberty
- Responsible for hiring, training, performance management and all other management efforts for production support and call screener staff
- Other duties and projects as needed and instructed by VP of Retail Sales
The following is needed to be eligible for this role:
- 5 or more years general mortgage operations industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of production support management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Power Point and online training software applications.
- Ability to leverage technology to increase efficiencies and cost savings.
- Must possess good judgment, leadership and business skills.
- Ability to be a creative, flexible and innovative team player.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory and regular attendance levels.
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
- Works in a hybrid office setting.
Company: Liberty Reverse Mortgage
Who We Are
Liberty Reverse is one of the largest and most experienced reverse mortgage lenders in the U.S. For over fifteen years, we've delivered education, home equity solutions, and personal care to over 60,000 senior homeowners and over 1,000 mortgage partners. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA, Liberty provides reverse mortgage solutions including Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) and proprietary reverse mortgage loans to retail consumers, wholesale, and correspondent partners.
Liberty Reverse was recently named one of the Best Mortgage Companies to Work for by National Mortgage News for 2019. When you join Liberty, you join a culture which is Vibrant, Inclusive and Cares for you and your community. Every day, we strive to foster a culture where all our team members are respected, valued and empowered. Liberty employees are passionate about customer service, committed to teamwork and dedicated to success. The atmosphere is fast-paced and challenging - and there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career, whether you're pursuing management, learning multiple disciplines and/or becoming a subject matter expert in your field. We believe in empowering our employees to explore new ideas, take initiatives for change, and continuously improve our performance. And, as part of the Liberty family, you'll build long-term relationships in your career here.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.