Reporting to the Senior Manager, Consumer Direct Strategic Initiatives, the Strategy Analyst is responsible for working directly with Consumer Direct Leaders and Technology to assist the implementation for our varying initiatives and ensure end user fit. This role will oversee variable aspects of self-led and EPMO led projects, to provide direct assistance and ensure timely execution. Specifically, this role is responsible for ensuring a successful UAT process in channel, including testing is complete; and documented for each initiative, up to and including UAT sign off and approvals. Additionally, this role will work to facilitate scoping sessions, complete project intakes, execute testing, and create testing strategy plans to meet end user acceptance and change management projects as it relates to the customer facing Consumer Direct team. At times, where the project requires; it may involve facilitating defect and development status calls. This is a great role for someone with excellent customer service skills and a deep understanding of our processes to be a facilitator of the changes and improvements we are striving to make in channel
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Responsible for procuring materials necessary for completing Self Led strategy initiatives, coordinating with key leaders and team members, and documenting the consumer direct lending release management process.
- Facilitate Scoping sessions for initiatives and projects
- Support the Intake process for initiatives and projects that are developed and introduced
- Review Business requirement documentation and provide subject matter expert feedback to the technology or EPMO group
- Attend and participate in technical overviews presented by Technology
- Review testing recommendations and Prepare Testing Plan Document and determine estimates of time required.
- Provide daily status on assigned items
- Provide UAT Approvals and Artifacts at UAT sign off
- Represent Strategy and Business UAT on EPMO led projects
- Assist in facilitating weekly status meetings for defects/development
- Utilize effective Strategy and team intervention techniques to facilitate and drive scoping sessions.
- Self-Manage Testing to achieve goals and deadlines
- Provide insight and intervene in Strategy to increase productivity and to accelerate outcomes
- Anticipate potential delays, problems, risks, impact analysis and respond or escalate appropriately
- Delegate work related to UAT and other initiatives and hold people accountable for completion to project deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Four-year degree from an accredited University or High School Diploma, GED or Military equivalent .
- Minimum of five-years' experience in a Sales or Operations role. (Sales/Loan Officer, Loan Processing, or Underwriting Preferred)
- Minimum software or applications experience required/preferred
- Microsoft Office. (Including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- Encompass experience must.
- Minimum experience required using mobile technology
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in project management or related field preferred
- An ability to understand something strategically but identify definitive tasks and steps to meet a strategic goal
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple competing priorities at once, identifying and prioritizing these priorities in appropriate order
- Collaborate with others to accomplish assigned tasks
- Possess effective time management skills
- Moderate facilitation skills, ability to lead and facilitate a team of peers to discuss constructively new projects and ideas or challenges
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.