Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002113
The Business Analyst for Reverse Servicing will deal with various ad-hoc reporting and analysis needs of the Reverse organization. Duties will include analysis of various Key Performance Indicators and exception report analysis to help determine root cause of any issues. In addition, presentation will need to be prepared from time to time for executive management. Creation of staffing models and analysis will also be required to ensure proper staffing levels for the Reverse Organization.
• Create ad-hoc reporting as needed for the executive of the Reverse Servicing Business unit.
• Assist the team in performing complex analytical exercises on various ad-hoc projects.
• Responsible for managing the Reverse Servicing staffing models. Partner with BUs to procure work-volume related data, forecast the FTE need and understand/identify any staffing concerns that the BU may face.
• Perform root cause analysis to find reasons driving various staffing scenarios.
• Manage the staffing model change request process.
• Build new excel models to forecast staffing requirements.
• Automate functioning of daily operations through macros and other methods.
• Work independently on projects and other assignments as needed.
• Initiate and work on projects related towards improving internal operations and better customer experience.
• Ensure all the requirements are completed within the specified timelines.
KEY RESULTS AREAS:
• Ability to quickly decipher business needs and create desired reports.
• Analyze complex problems and determine root cause through financial analysis.
• Prepare concise PowerPoint presentation when needed by Executive Management.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education.
• Excellent skills in MS Excel; Must be able to apply complex formulae to derive results efficiently.
• Ability to work with Macros will be a plus (Or, should be capable of learning and applying macros through online guidance).
• Basic knowledge on querying databases will be a plus.
• Knowledge on basic statistics - mean, median, standard deviation, normal distribution, etc.
• Proficient in other Microsoft Office applications - Access, Word, PowerPoint.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills