Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002109
POSITION SUMMARY: Analyst, Human Resources)
The HR Help Desk Analyst provides support, service through analysis problem and resolving within given frame of time via Ticketing tool and Calls. The HR Analyst will support implementation and documentation of HR related enquires. Will be responsible in providing quality service and Turnaround time for resolution.
HR Help Desk Analysts, will resolve all queries relates to Tier 1 and Tier 2(To a certain extent) and will direct the level two queries to right HR department or other stakeholders. Good communication skills (verbal and written) is a must have.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible to provide immediate assistance for all the Tier 1 HR related queries.
• Solicit and leverage feedback to identify opportunities to improve HR Help Desk.
• Position will be supporting for all the locations such as US, India and Philippines
• Updation of employee time cards on Time and Attendance tool - Kronos Workforce Dimensions
• Assisting employees to navigate various tools and applications
• Resolve the HR related issues via Ticketing tool and Calls
• Responding and resolving the queries within the defined SLA and quality parameters
• Create and update process related Job aids for all geographies
• Work on extracting and publishing the reports to various stakeholders
• Operates independently with minimal guidance by the management
• Interacting with different stakeholders for resolving queries.
• Graduate/ Post Graduate
• 1-4 years of experience in resolving HR related queries like (Time and Attendance, Access management,
Background verification, Employee letters, Performance Management, Oracle Fusion HCM, Leaves, Payroll,HR
Policy, Recruitment and Separation etc)
• Good written and verbal communication
• Good hands-on knowledge and appreciation of HR processes and policies
• Ability to drive, support and adapt to change
• Ability to interact confidently with Leaders
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse teams
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
2pm to 11pm & 4.30pm to 1.30am