The Specialist, Foreclosure Reverse Servicing will manage foreclosure timelines and workflow processes on loans in foreclosure in accordance with established work rules, goals & objectives to improve timeline and attorney performance.
As an established leader in the Reverse Mortgage Origination space, PHH is excited to be building a best in class Reverse Mortgage Servicing platform. This platform will service our own originated product and ultimately provide outstanding servicing to third-party clients. Over the coming months, we will be building out the Servicing platform and leveraging our existing infrastructure where ever possible. Come join our team and get in on the ground floor to be a part of this exciting opportunity. We are looking for motivated, talented individuals that thrive in a fast paced environment that are eager to be part of this new team.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Contact foreclosure attorneys on loans in foreclosure
- Review daily /weekly reports for exceptions and timeline discrepancies
- Confirm sale dates and ensure the attorney has bidding instructions
- Approve re-projections and issues raised by the Vendor
- Escalate document processing delays to Management
- Communicate with the attorneys as to ensure the current status of the loan is reflected at all times
- Prepare policy, procedure, control, and inspection of whole loan servicing portfolio
- Identify and refer contested loans to Sr. Foreclosure Specialist for resolution / settlement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience required
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be analytical, logical and detail oriented
Training / Licensing Requirements
- Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.