JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews Loan Files for completeness and accuracy
• Completes data entry and maintains date integrity in LOS (Loan Operating Software)
• Review loan documents like 1009, counselling certificates, product comparison, amortization, Total annual loan cost document, Good Faith Estimate, Service provider list, TIL and other disclosures etc.
• Post review of documents open conditions for underwriters based on deficiencies.
• Underwriting/Pre-Underwriting experience will be preferred
• Excellent customer service skills both verbal and written
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated with the ability to interpret and analyse customers' needs on a continual basis
• Well developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Thorough knowledge of loan processing and closing policies and procedures, documents, underwriting requirements, terminology and automated processing/underwriting systems
• Thorough knowledge of credit policies and approval processes
• Thorough knowledge of satisfying underwriting conditions
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.