Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1002117
The Project Manager will have overall responsibility to manage a portfolio of strategic and operational projects for the Enabling Functions areas of the Company. This position will report directly to the Director of the Enabling Functions Project Portfolio
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the project portfolio projects assigned and related priorities to drive alignment with all business units and other key stakeholders.
• Provide leadership for strategic and operational projects to improve the service delivery to our clients
• Set and manage project expectations ensuring all applicable functional areas are engaged
• Initiate and lead project planning activities such as Statement of Work and Management (WBS, Project Change Control, SOW), Stakeholder Identification and matrixed Human Resource Management, Risk & Issues Management, Communication Management, etc.
• Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring Resource Estimates, Overall Project Timeline, Project Milestones, Task Dependencies, Critical Path
• Control and track project performance in respect to Time, Cost, Risk and Quality by constantly evaluating project progress, conducting regular team status meetings, reporting project status on weekly basis to management and the project team, executing an updating management plans as necessary, resolving and documenting issues. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Perform risk management assessments to minimize project risks
• Build and execute plans to ensure support group readiness for implementation.
• Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, and manage project risk.
• Promote continuous improvement by conducting, documenting, and communicating lessons learned
• Prepare and conduct informal and formal presentations
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Influence departmental procedures and objectives
• Build relationships with all functional areas and manage stakeholder expectations
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors/master's degree in project management or business-related field (Mortgage Banking knowledge is a plus)
• Minimum of five years of project management and/or consulting experience
• Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies
• Prince 2, PMI and Six Sigma Certification a plus
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience in change management and business process re-engineering
• Extensive experience in meeting planning, facilitation, and public speaking
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
• Comfortable in ambiguous and fast paced environment.
• Able to operate at a high level while willing to work on intimate details of a situation
• Crisp communication and presentation skills
• Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to build consensus
• Detail and big picture orientation
• Organization and time management skills: Operates independently with minimal guidance by management
• Problem-solving skills with ability to perform root cause / corrective action analysis
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
5:30pm to 2:30am