Licensed Loan Officer, Direct Lending
The Loan Officer will be responsible for making outbound calls to existing Portfolio customers to sell a range of mortgage products in order to meet individual sales goals, company retention goals, and most importantly meet the needs of the Homeowner.
At PHH Mortgage, Our Loan Officers engage in a fast paced, fun environment with a great company culture and a large portfolio to back it!
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced Loan Officers with NMLS Licenses (with UST component)
- Sales Minded Individuals, who can thrive in a Call Center Environment
- Customer focused individuals who enjoy building relationships while helping homeowners with their lending needs
What we offer our Licensed Loan Officers:
- Base salary paid bi-weekly (plus overtime opportunity).
- Commissions paid monthly.
- Quarterly incentive for high volume producers.
- Full suite of benefits (health, life, dental, vision, 401k, PTO).
- Best in class training program that will prepare you for success
- Call center environment with warm inbound and outbound leads!
- Joining Bonus paid at 90 days of employment!
- Inbound and Outbound leads provided by the company from our existing portfolio of clients
- Process completed mortgage application for qualified clients
- Communicate and set proper expectations with the client from the start of the transaction
- Qualify clients for new mortgage loans using automated underwriting systems (DU/LP)
- Deliver mortgage options to customer in one call to move forward with PHH Mortgage as their preferred lender
- Collect pertinent information/documents from client to begin processing
- Sends all required paperwork to client and provides excellent customer service
- Adhere to all regulatory mortgage compliance guidelines
- Partner with internal operations to consistently produce clean files and successfully complete transactions
- Input transactions into PHH Mortgage's lead management system
- Communicate effectively with all parties to the transaction.
- Offer excellent customer service to all borrowers
- Structure business day to ensure balance of taking inbound leads and making follow-up contact with current sales pipeline in order to consistently meet minimum performance standards
- Attend all trainings, sales meetings, orientations as directed
- Increase knowledge of mortgage industry by completing all internal trainings timely
- Ability to use multiple software applications at one time
- Type more than 40 words per minute
- High School Diploma, GED or military experience equivalent
- Preferred 2 years of Loan Officer experience within a call center, phone sales, or consultative sales.
- Ability to obtain industry required licensing and continued education (company sponsored) in multiple states.
- Ability to maintain annually all federal and state licensing requirements
- (This includes background and credit checks annually)
- Customer service driven; responsive to client issues and concerns
- Ability to effectively communicate with others in a professional manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to work a shift anywhere between 9:00 am-10:00pm and rotational Saturdays
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.