This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Pune, MH, India
Job ID: 1002195
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for performing various audits including, but to ensure compliance with all applicable state, federal, FHA, FNMA, and GNMA guidelines.
• Reviews Loan Files for completeness and accuracy
• Completes data entry and maintains date integrity in LOS (Loan Operating Software)
• Verify the loan disclosures to borrowers, signature and return in accordance to guidelines
• Assure that results revealing a pattern of deficiencies or fraudulent activities are accurately reported to Liberty Reverse Mortgage management and Lender.
• Communicates with Lender to review and deficiencies or questions
• Sending and Satisfy conditions as per the audit checklist.
• Research various guidelines/regulations as needed.
• Participate in planning and developing procedures to meet corporate objectives.
• Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
• Responsible for daily production as determined by Supervisor from time to time
• Interact and communicate professionally with all other employees, borrowers, brokers and vendors
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
• Related mortgage experience will be preferred
• Excellent customer service skills both verbal and written
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated with the ability to interpret and analyse customers' needs on a continual basis
• Well developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Thorough knowledge of loan processing and closing policies and procedures, documents, underwriting requirements, terminology and automated processing/underwriting systems
• Thorough knowledge of credit policies and approval processes