This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002088
Security operations team is responsible for ensure that the Confidentiality, Integrity and availability of the organization is always protected. In this role, individual is expected to maintain a robust Cloud security posture with continuous assessment and monitoring of the environment. Extensive interfacing with stakeholders across IT and Business is expected to gather information, perform gap assessments and streamline activities as and when required. Individual is expected to have experience in managing external and internal audits and ensure adherence to client and regulatory requirements in line with organizational policies
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Experience with hosted and cloud services, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS, and the related security implications and control approaches.
• Lead rapid shaping of a high-level architecture with details filled with emerging business requirements; ensure architecture is secure and designed to adapt easily.
• Consult with the business regarding problems and technology to understand challenges and find secure solutions through their knowledge of the domain, practical experiments and Proof of Concepts (POCs).
• Educate team members on the security principles, technology practices, standardization strategies, and best practices to create secure solutions.
• Minimum 8 years of progressive experience in one or more of the following:
o Security Engineering, Cloud Technology, or An Architect Role.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college / university. Management degrees MS, M. Tech or MBA in relevant field would be an added advantage.
• Preferred Certifications
o CISSP - ISSAP (Information Systems Security Architecture Professional)
o CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
o Cloud Security Certification (AWS Security/Azure Security/ CCSK)
• Experience in managing Cloud Security on any Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Oracle etc.
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
Work Schedule: 2 PM to 11 PM / 5 PM to 2 AM