The Company is seeking an Infrastructure Operations Manager to join our Enterprise Technology team. The Operations Manager will have a detailed understanding of Infrastructure Operations functions and ability to implement and develop strategies needed to support an internationally growing organization.
- The operations Manager position requires a visionary leader with strong skills in business management and a working knowledge of Infrastructure technologies
- The incumbent serves as the process owner of all ongoing activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customers, business partners, employees and business information, in compliance with the organization's information security policies
- Must have a strong background in information technology Operations, Change and service management with a clear understanding of the challenges of supporting a 24 by 7 operations focused environment
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience with at least five years must be in a senior leadership role
- Qualification: Must be an Engineering Graduate -BE/BTECH (any specialization)
- As the Infrastructure Operations Manager, you will work with the Enterprise Technology technical towers to understand our environment and to ensure compliance with Ocwen security and technical standards and processes
- A key element of the Operations Manager's role is working with all of infrastructure to determine acceptable metrics and knowledge for aiding in support of increasing efficiencies
- To build understanding and awareness of operational issues throughout the organization, they must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Develops, maintains and publishes up-to-date operational policies, standards and guidelines, and oversee training and dissemination of operations policies and practices
- Develops and manages operations budgets, and monitor them for variances
- Provides strategic Operational support for IT projects, including the implementation and support of technical controls including but not limited to; Patching, backups, monitoring
- Liaison among the Infrastructure Operations and technology team and corporate compliance, Oversight, audit, legal and HR management teams as required
- Facilitates a metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the program, facilitate appropriate resource allocation, and increase the maturity of the security
- Develops and oversees effective disaster recovery policies and standards to align with enterprise business continuity management program goals. Coordinates the development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure that business-critical services are recovered in the event of a security event, and provide direction, support and in-house consulting in these areas
- Bachelors in Information Technology preferred
- Financial and/or Mortgage industry expertise preferred
- This role is highly knowledgeable about the business and Technology environments and must ensure that all users of infrastructure components understand the risk and impact associated with changes in the environment
- Strong communication skills (including ability to probe deeply into business issues during exploratory and fact finding calls/discussions)
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.