As an established leader in the Reverse Mortgage Origination space, PHH is excited to be building a best in class Reverse Mortgage Servicing platform. This platform will service our own originated product and ultimately provide outstanding servicing to third-party clients. Over the coming months, we will be building out the Servicing platform and leveraging our existing infrastructure where ever possible. Come join our team and get in on the ground floor to be a part of this exciting opportunity. We are looking for motivated, talented individuals that thrive in a fast paced environment that are eager to be part of this new team.
- Reporting Analyst is responsible for utilizing high level analytical skills for compilation of analytics and other results based on Loss Analyses and Make Whole requests from investors. Must provide accurate data for use in communicating process breaks and resolution methods effectively. Assist other team members as needed, recommend and present process improvement ideas to superiors. Assist in coordination of special projects and other duties as assigned. Under the general direction of the Manager of Investor Claims, the Investor Claims Reporting Analyst will lead in providing Quality Assurance and Control to ensure Make Whole analysis goals are met.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and process timely and accurate reporting/remitting/billing to our investors in accordance with the investor servicing agreements/guidelines and company polices each cycle
- Research and resolve escalated issues by performing complex, thorough data analysis, and by reaching out to investors and internal departments within RMS
- Serve as an Investor Reconciliation point of contact Loss Analytics and Investor Make Whole results
- Maintain Master Tracker to capture data elements used for departmental reporting
- Devise data compilation methods and reporting utilizing current spreadsheet and database technologies
- Generate and distribute accurate progress reporting on a Weekly, Monthly and Ad Hoc basis
- Communicate any trends and/or problems with recommended solutions to management
- Responsible for achieving high audit scores on reviews performed by government agencies as well as internal and external auditors
- Assist in quality improvement initiatives within department
- Maintain acceptable and agreed upon monthly/quarterly/annual metrics/scores for managed portfolios, as defined internally and/or by investor
- Assist with clarification and application HUD guidelines, industry practices, and company policies
- Conduct ad hoc analytical reporting as assigned
- Assist in management of SOX and internal control compliance and respond to internal and external audit exceptions.
- Any other job responsibilities requested by management
- Bachelors Degree in related field preferred
- 2-3 years' Account reconciliation experience
- 1-2 years' Reporting utilizing Excel computations and dashboards
- 4-5 years' comprehensive experience in servicing loans according to applicable investor guidelines
- Advanced experience with, and understanding of, FHA claim filing requirements
- Reverse mortgage servicing experience preferred
- Ability to perform complex analysis with minimal supervision
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SharePoint site building and administration
- Experience with multiple mortgage servicing systems
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and execute effective solutions
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks with minimal supervision
- Office Setting
- Problem Solving - Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Works well in group problem solving situations
- Modeling Success and Mentoring People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Is available to Analysis staff; Provides regular Quality Control feedback; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services; Continually works to improve work related skills.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.