Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1002240
The Team Lead - Processing is responsible for ensuring that the team meets and exceeds the client standards for production and accuracy on a consistent basis
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• To be able to co-ordinate effectively with the reviewers of the overall team quality.
• To identify and mentor/coach individuals in the team.
• To be able to 'Pitch in' to the team's production as per situational demand.
• To take regular team huddle/meet to identify any communication gap/ process update requirements.
• To monitor workflow and delegate work accordingly in order to meet the SLA requirements of the client.
• To ensure that quality audits are reviewed and discussed with the team to ensure that the errors are not repeated.
• To formulate plans/ practices/Key performance indicators that enables the team to maximize their output in terms of productivity and accuracy.
• To be able to positively respond to and handle peak work volume/ pressure situations and have a motivating influence on the team.
• To track the process for workflow, tracking team performance, deployment of resources and capacity planning.
• Internal performance dashboards on a periodic basis
• Will manage a team that will be responsible for collating and validating the required documents to move the loan forward and also interact with third parties to collect missing documents.
• Job function could require to take escalation calls at times.
This position would require the Team Lead to manage a team of 15-20 Origination Specialists engaged in Loan processing & Underwriting QA function.
• Graduate candidates with 2-3 years of Team Lead Experience and overall 4-6 years of experience with prior US mortgage experience
• Excellent Execution, Analytical, Time Management and Communication Skills
• Team building capabilities.
• Customer centric/focused.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Should have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to get the job done.
• Should be proficient with MS Office tools.
• Should be able to analyze basic data/reports and provide synopsis/summary of performance
The candidate needs to be very detailed orientated as well as should have the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment. Excellent research, comprehension, interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills and a strong attention to detail are a must. The candidate also must be proficient in Microsoft Applications to include Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
Key Result Areas:
• Team capacity utilization: > As per SLA
• Attrition Management: As per SLA
• Ensure Turnaround time adherence of 100%
• Quality: As per SLA
• Team Efficiency: As per SLA