Location: Pune, MH, India
Job ID: 1002314
• Keep accurate records and timelines of files received
• Pull E-copy and send to funders.
• Draft emails for funders with accurate information.
• Maintain status and updates on all emails that were sent
• Excellent time management skills for multi-tasking required
• Proven ability to handle multiple assignments, service levels, & manage priorities & workflow
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork & forms in a timely and accurate manner; prepares required forms
• Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Acute attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve and exercise good judgment and sound decisions
• Ability to effective present and communicate information both verbally and in written format
• Proficiency in the use of personal computers and related software applications, which include but is not limited to: Internet
• Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word & email management.
• Manage emails by using all functions of HELOS & Sales Force application
• One year of administrative experience, preferably in a mortgage environment
• Minimum graduate in any field
• Organizing and coordinating skills
• Ability to develop and maintain files and records
• Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks
• Demonstrated skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications
• Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
• Good customer service skills, attention to detail, and reliable