Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002252
Government Claims department deals with FHA and VA insured loans. Team specifically works to recover Expenses for all FHA/VA insured loans that liquidate by way of foreclosure sale, deed-in-lieu or pre-foreclosure sale (short sale). Govt. Claims dept. is a vital component to the post-default liquidation process and is the final stage where the company can recover any and all expenses from HUD/VA. A successful claim would lead to conveyance of property ownership back to HUD/VA, loan value back to investor and expense value to Ocwen for all the servicing expenses incurred on behalf of the investor.
The position will be responsible for timely filing of claims as well as ensure qualitative and quantitative standards are met.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures timely completion Claim review as per FHA/VA guidelines
• Identification of expenses and gathering of requisite documentation to file a claim.
• Analyze/Review different documents for information's as per FHA/VA guidelines.
• Ensure claim is filed accurately without any losses incurring to Ocwen/PHH or investor
• Follow-up with other BU's for documents, invoices or other information to meet the deadline.
• Aggressive attitude towards meeting Production, Quality and TAT.
• 100% participation on ad hoc projects given by the management and ensure project is completed in a timely manner with quality.
• Have a creative/logical approach to problem solving to resolve business requirement
• Work with peers to assist in achieving team and department goals.
• Should be good sense of data and an eye to catch errors.
Key Result Areas:
• Ensuring timely completion of packaging, filling and QC as per the guidelines with 100% quality.
• Ensure to clear all the task assigned within the timeframe prescribed
• Support adhoc tasks within or outside of the functions and not limited current role.
• Supports leads/associate with reporting/assignments and managing daily ops whenever assigned.
• Coordinate with other departments to meet business requirements.
• Strong written and verbal communication to resolve escalation or to expedite the claim submission process.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 3-5yrs of experience in US Mortgage field with exposure to US insurance and claims is preferred.
• Education- MBA/ Bachelor degree with excellent grades
• Excellent communication skill with strong logical reasoning and Interpersonal skills.
• Should have good knowledge of excel.
• Should be flexible and open to work extra hours/weekend as per business requirement.
• Should be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and able to multiple task
• Good computer application skills with good tying speed min 25-30 WPM
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
2pm to 11pm