The Manager, Lender Experience, Correspondent Lending will be primarily responsible for interpreting investor requirements and creating client announcements that communicates those requirements for our correspondent lenders. Additionally, this role will assist in drafting internal customer impacting policies and procedures. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Lender Relations, Correspondent, this role will also design and conduct lender training to create a consistent communications and lender experience.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Draft and distribution of announcements to clients regarding new policy or procedures to clearly define the changes made and provide direction on new requirements.
- Manage the process of distribution of announcements to ensure posting to various sites such as AllRegs, TPO Connect and the Correspondent Lending client website. Coordinate with Web Development team to review changes prior to release into production.
- Evaluate agency announcements and bulletins to determine impact to the department and present information to Agency Update group to review recommendations on department updates and training.Track information reviewed and discussed in bi-weekly meeting and document next steps of communication and training.
- Create job aides, procedures and announcement to communicate new processes identified from Agency updates, Lender Letters or bulletins. Train required staff on new policy and/or procedures.
- Develop process to track changes and/or updates to internal processes and impact to existing procedure documents and job aides.
- Work in collaboration with both the Delegated and Non-Delegate channels to create business procedures documents and/or job aids for both internal employees and sellers.
- Create seller focused training material to enhance the client experience and
- Collaborate with Learning and Development to update and maintain procedures, job aides and checklists posted to the User Reference Manual.
- Identify opportunities to make communications to clients better and more effective
- Work cross functionally to ensure that you are meeting the full needs of the client cycle with a consistent message and voice to the client
- Assist with web site updates to improve the client experience by adding training modules to address various functions of TPO Connect
- Support Sr Manager with ensuring department wide initiatives are managed effectively, meeting target dates and communicating deliverables to involved groups
- Work with business channel leaders to identify gaps in the process and the corrective actions needed to cure the issues via Process Unity. Review Process Unity submission and complete all milestones listed within Process Unity to clear and identify the steps taken to mitigate the risk and close the operational gap.
- Modify PHH Selling Guide to allow for an manageable process for changes and easy of use for the clients and internal staff.
- Identify appropriate stakeholders in projects to assist with completing milestones and achieving of the project objective.
- Ability to create action plans and identify timeframes and depencies that impact achieving objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Four-year degree from an accredited University, with a major in Communications, Finance or Business preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the mortgage business, 2 years in Correspondent Lending
- Underwriting/Credit policy knowledge required
- Ability to make decisions and interpret agency guideline updates to determine procedural impact.
- Minimal supervisor, self-motivator that takes initiative to identify when changes are needed
- Strong organization and communication skill
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Ability to project manage required and lead team to desired objectives.
- Proven experience identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and creating a best in class experience for customers/clients/borrowers
- Ability to identify when changes to existing documents are required and proactively address the changes.
- Experience with creating functional training materials with detailed instructions
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Power Point
- Experience with Encompass preferred
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.