This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002367
The primary task of a CTC QA Analyst is to evaluate loans that are ready to be submitted to Closing from the Loan Processor. The CTC QA Analyst will perform audit on each loan, using audit checklist to insure Loan Processor has successfully set up loan correctly. CTC QA Analyst sends a feedback email to Processor and Manager with the details of the defects. CTC QA Analyst receives corrected items until loan can be passed successfully. Additionally, the QA Analyst identifies areas where there is a gap in process and these are highlighted to the Business Unit.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accurately perform reviews that are set to CTC Ready on all loans
• Once loan passes all checks, set 'Clear To Close' milestone that allows loan to go into Closing queue
• Provide management with timely reports documenting observations from reviews
• Ensure feedback provided to Loan Processing are clear and concise
• Identify process opportunities and report out potential gaps in the process
• Make recommendations to help reduce process variation and eliminate errors
• Participate in the calibration sessions every month.
• Assist in implementing changes or modifications to the Quality Assurance department's evaluation process.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Should be a graduate.
• Understanding of the Mortgage Industry is beneficial
• Proficient in Excel
• Exposure to 7 Basic Quality Tools preferred
• Quick Learner, Analytical and High attention to detail
• Work independently with minimum supervision
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
• Six Sigma Certification (Preferred)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
• Night shift