POSITION TITLE: Processor, HFT
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Reviews Loan Files for completeness and accuracy
• Affirm data integrity on all submissions
• Detailed review of final title policy and recorded mortgage deed of trust documents
• Maintain the departmental Quality standards
• Effective Prioritize tasks assigned and complete within TAT with accuracy
• Periodically review the existing documented procedures and make require updates
• Excellent customer service skills both verbal and written
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated with the ability to interpret and analyses customers' needs on a continual basis
• Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Thorough knowledge of loan processing and closing policies and procedures, documents, terminology and automated processing/underwriting systems
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
Work Schedule: Mid (IST)
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.