As an established leader in the Reverse Mortgage Origination space, PHH is excited to be building a best in class Reverse Mortgage Servicing platform. This platform will service our own originated product and ultimately provide outstanding servicing to third-party clients. Over the coming months, we will be building out the Servicing platform and leveraging our existing infrastructure wherever possible. Come join our team and get in on the ground floor to be a part of this exciting opportunity. We are looking for motivated, talented individuals that thrive in a fast-paced environment that are eager to be part of this new team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Foreclosure, the Business Analyst, Non-Performing Default, will have Black Knight System Administrator experience and will be responsible for performing various LoanSphere Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Management functions with general system support and analysis. The Analyst will work closely with loan servicing groups, as well as other departments, to develop applications, reports, and ad hoc queries to meet the demand for operational improvements and efficiencies in a fast-paced environment. The candidate who fills this role is expected to learn reporting techniques relevant to business demands. They should be inquisitive to the business' operations and develop ideas and strategies within the team to improve the quality and visibility of reporting. This position is a remote position.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Perform BKFS configuration and facilitate integration
- Create Black Knight tickets
- Assist in Black Knight initiatives
- Act as support liaison between RMS and Black Knight
- Create and maintain system tools that improve the end user experience such as indicator buttons, snapshots and task queues
- Complete assigned Black Knight requests within established SLA
- Create advanced Excel functions for reporting
- Communicate regularly with management on issues, constraints, and status of projects
- Analyze loan servicing operations processes (Aging, tracking, service-level agreements)
- Develop ad hoc reports and queries to be used by Loan Servicing that monitor production, key performance indicators, and exceptions
- Work with other analysts to develop solutions by breaking down process requirements and technical languages, studying system capabilities, and preparing system specifications
- Use data mining techniques to analyze information from multiple source systems
- Assist with developing process enhancements, system of record enhancements and with testing and troubleshooting of reports
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Black Knight administrative experience in management of the LoanSphere foreclosure and bankruptcy processes
- 3+ years Mortgage experience required
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Aptitude and desire to acquire new technology skills necessary
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal, both technically and professionally
- Ability to work collaboratively with other groups including business analysts, developers, and end users
- Ability to work independently to identify solutions and implement reporting processes
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- High school diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
Training / Licensing Requirements
Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.