Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1002393
The Loan Verification process is a post boarding activity that compares specific data fields on MSP (servicing system) against the borrower's loan documents available on Ocwen's central imaging repository iDesk (Doc Viewer). Loan Verification is a two Tier process which includes Data Extraction and updates (Tier I) and Data quality check (Tier II) on MSP as required. This position will report to the Team leader, Loan Verification, Primary Servicing. Listed below are the key result areas.
• Ability to deliver high priority projects efficiently and accurately
• Adhere to the appropriate audit requirements/policy guidelines
• Ability to adapt to different areas of the Loan Verification process
• Escalate process related issues/concerns so that they are immediately addressed
Acquire full knowledge on the overall process and keep oneself abreast with the updates
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure correct process steps are being followed based on procedures and updates.
• Achieve defined departmental benchmarks for efficiency and quality.
• Tier I: Extract / update information from underlying documents and notate the production template designed for the process.
• Tier II: Quality check is performed by the staff at this level on a sample set of loans processed at Tier I.
• Other duties as required by business.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Years of Experience: 1 year mortgage service background, helpful
Education Level: Graduate in any stream
• Typing 35 wpm / data entry 120 cpm
• PC literate with demonstrable expertise within Excel & Word
• Strong organizational skills to effectively meet unique changing priorities and requirements
• Focus on details
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
08:30 AM to 5:30 PM