Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002389
Position Summary: Position with strong analyzing capacity of financials of corporates and review various kinds of documents in details and brief them. Should possess strong MS office tools.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university is required with focus in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related field of study preferred.
• Proven record and extensive background in finance and commercial lending.
• Solid understanding of financial procedures, financial credit systems.
• Prior experience with UCC filings and personal guarantees.
• Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
• Knowledge of Loan Origination Systems, Floorplan Accounting Systems
• Possess strong strategic analytical skills.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, and excellent training skills. Microsoft Office skills are essential.
• Must possess the ability to make fair and sound business decisions. Incumbent must be able to work flexible hours.
• Maintenance and development of existing database, tables and tools used by Lending Division and ensuring all databases, templates and documents are up to date.
• Review and analyze the counterparty's quarterly financials. validate all financial information and make recommendation and presentation on data analysis to Sr. Management.
• Review the counterparty profile in detail, various licenses, warehouse lines, agreements and their financials in detail, run the due diligence. Prepare a detailed write up with all the necessary information.
• Should have strong analyzing skill to review the scorecards, warehouse letter, QC reports, financial audit reports in details.
• Should possess strong learning skill to work on various internal sites to review and update the information as and then needed.
• Ensure all timelines for executing the tasks are met daily.
• Responsible for providing a potential recommendation if needed to implement a resolution.
• Achieving Efficiencies, TAT and Quality standards as defined by the BU.
• Other duties as assigned.
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
Work Schedule: 1pm to 10pm IST