Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1002348
POSITION TITLE: Associate, Record Services Support
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Ordering from and following-up with the document custodians of record to bring in the collateral documents in-house.
• Researching the whereabouts of the originals collateral documents by utilizing the leads procured internally and/or based on the data received from external entities such as custodians, law firms, county offices, etc.
• Obtaining images of the collateral documents required for fulfilling the requests from other business units from external sites.
• Ensuring service deliveries per the set production criteria.
Key Result Areas:
• Production - 100%
• Accuracy - 99.5%
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education is a must.
• Proficiency in MS Office is a must.
• 2-year mortgage industry experience is preferred.
• Individual should not be currently engaged in or currently pursuing any education, which would create a possibility of looking for a different career opportunity.
• Need not re-apply if applied for the same role in the past three months.
• General work schedule - Night Shift