• Reviews Loan Files for completeness and accuracy.
• Affirm data integrity on all submissions.
• Detailed review of final title policy and recorded mortgage deed of trust documents.
• Keep accurate records and timelines of files received.
• Research on discrepancies found in Insuring Documents.
• Maintain status and updates on all emails that were sent.
• Excellent time management skills for multi-tasking required.
• Proven ability to handle multiple assignments, service levels, & manage priorities & workflow.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork & forms in a timely and accurate manner; prepares required forms.
• Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Ability to effective present and communicate information both verbally and in written format.
• Proficiency in the use of personal computers and related software applications, which include but is not limited to: Internet.
• Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word & email management.
• Graduate Fresher.
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.