Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002434
Director, Project Management
Responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for managing the overall portfolio of projects assigned
• Develops strategy, business cases and enterprise level plans to support delivery of strategic priorities
• Manage overall portfolio and project prioritization based on resource availability, expected cost/benefit analysis, and strategic importance
• Adjusts portfolio based on scope, timing and budgets as needed
• Communicates with Business and IT leadership on portfolio strategy, direction and changes
• Manage a staff responsible for project management both direct reports and matrixed
• Responsible for delivery of all projects within the defined portfolio on time, within budget and ensures projects meet both the strategic and business requirements. Creates clear accountability and transparency for all projects
• Responsible for tracking key project milestones within the portfolio and recommending adjustments to Project Managers
• Responsible for finding creative solutions to key business issues affecting the enterprise and managing risks involved with the issues
• Partners with Senior Leadership to identify and prioritize opportunities for change that supports the goals of the enterprise
• Proactively identify resource constraints, resource contention, and interdependencies across Ocwen's portfolio of projects. Determine critical path activities and alert team members and/or management of issues likely to impact company commitments and project milestones.
• Manage the assign portfolio and project budget with support from line functions and finance resources.
• Facilitate active communications and strategic decision-making between various departments, disciplines, and management.
• Generate reports and communicate to stakeholders. This includes project status, highlighted risks, mitigation plans, issues etc.
• Measure forecasted project benefits and report variances to actual benefits at a portfolio level
• Seeks to add value and looks for the long-term benefits to the company.
• Bachelors/Master's Degree or equivalent work experience in project management, mortgage banking and technology services. 15+ years related experience; 3-5 years of management experience Bachelors or Master's degree in Information Science or related field
• Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies
• Knowledge of IT processes and disciplines
• Knowledge of project management tools including strong experience using MS Project
• Strong business and fiduciary sense
• Proven ability to work with all levels of the organization and willingness to manage high profile projects
• Experience and/or education in working with individuals from diverse cultures
• Ability to manage staff and make personnel decisions
• Superior verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications
• Leadership skills
• Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired. Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
• Proven track-record of taking ownership and driving results