This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002469
Senior Specialist to join Property Preservation and Inspection (PPI) Oversight, which is a part of Servicing Operations Oversight Department. The team manages Property Preservation services throughout various stages of the loan lifecycle and monitors vendor performance with a special focus on FHA guidelines and Conveyance timelines
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for performing Oversight on Vendor performance
• Partner with internal and external business partners to effectively manage assets due to open litigation, title curative or troubled assets matters.
• Ideal candidate has knowledge of PPI services and general US Construction terminology
• Preferred candidate will have general knowledge of US Mortgage Services
• Conduct monthly sample review of Property Preservation services provided by outsource vendors confirming timelines, pricing and quality of service are in compliance with documented SOP's
• Routinely review high value assets to ensure conveyance strategies are focused on maximizing profit and reducing costs.
• Ability to maintain successful Special Servicing relationships, which includes timely delivery of monthly reporting, timely response to asset level inquires and general account management functions.
• Any and all additional responsibilities as assigned and delegated by Management.
• Review of daily control reports
• Managing the Property Preservation Team mailbox and respond to internal and external queries received via the mailbox
• Assist in responding to audit queries and preparing response packages
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education
• Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with internal and external business partners.
• Intermediate level knowledge of MS applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experienced with crafting and delivering presentation material to Senior Management
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced transitioning environment; able to juggle multiple, competing priorities
• Ability to work independently and use independent judgment to follow through on tasks
• Excellent time management and organizational skills; detail oriented
• Able to follow complex processes/procedures in routine and non-routine tasks
• Ability to work flexible schedules/shifts to cover hours of operation
• No documented disciplinary action in the past 12 months
• Should have an Appraisal rating of 'Fully Meets Expectations' or above in the last completed performance cycle
• Should have completed 12 months in the organization and 9 months in the current role
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)