The Correspondent Lending BA plays a key role supporting all system and non system changes including LOS platform , for Correspondent channel. They are essential for the building ,enhancement and maintenance of the any Correspondent system as well as helping with troubleshooting and fixing issues on a day to day basis.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Participates in business and executive meetings to gather requirements and make recommendations on system changes and optimizations.
- Performs system analysis to determine the impact of proposed enhancements and problem resolutions.
- Ensures proposed solutions and enhancements work as desired.
- Helps support Encompass Change Management process and provide documentation to implemented enhancements.
- UAT ad Test all changes impacting Correspondent systems
- Assists in the daily support of end users ability to effectively and efficiently utilize the platform
- Add other functions to be performed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Encompass Admin Knowhow
- Total experience of at least 10 years
- Minimum 3 years of business administration experience
- Minimum 3 year experience in the mortgage industry and specifically business lending
- Trouble shooting skills
- Requirement Analysis skills
- Experience in writing BRD/Solution documents
- Basic QA skills with writing unit test cases
- Proficiency with O365 Applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and passion for efficiency, technology, and helping others
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.