Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002392
The team manages valuation products ordering, fulfillment and oversight of the valuation orders placed with the vendor. Responding to vendors & BU's regarding the Valuation queries and addressing the issue in a timely manner.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Daily Order Management
• GSE Ordering
• Order Cancellation Request Performing Vendor Oversight
• Vendor Oversight
• Valuation Mailbox Queries
• Working on AdHoc Projects as and when required.
• Task Completion & Value Update
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education is mandatory
• Minimum of 3-5yrs of experience in US Mortgage field
• Good knowledge of MSP Screens and departmental dependencies.
• Should have good knowledge of excel and reporting
• No documented disciplinary action in the past 12 months
• Should have an Appraisal rating of 'Fully Meets Expectations' or above in the last completed performance cycle
• Should have completed 12 months in the organization and 9 months in the current role
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
Work Schedule: 6:30PM IST -3:30AM IST