This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1002374
As part of the HR Analytics team, you will use data, research and analytical insights to both build new and improve existing reporting and analytics. The position will create and statistically analyze large data sets to communicate the results in a way that informs and drives the various individuals or groups to action.
The team works seamlessly on critical reports for internal and external stakeholders, including external regulators and auditors. The culture within the team is results driven, reform-minded, and highly supportive and has high standards on data privacy.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop, own and optimize existing HR reports to drive meaningful business results
• Create dashboards for stakeholders for providing value added insights
• Develop and analyze surveys and metrics
• Summarize written findings, publicize results, and participate and share with senior leadership as appropriate.
• Interpret of workforce data in order to identify significant differences, relationships, and trends, as well as factors that could affect the results of research. Report results of statistical analyses in the form of graphs, charts, and tables etc.
• Manipulate and analyze large datasets using analytic features of multiple tools
• Identify statistical analysis techniques required to deliver insights
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends
• Proven ability to create dashboards, multi-task and manage multiple projects
• Excellent communication skills, ability to verbally and in written articulate complex inferences for the consumption of non-experts
• Intellectual curiosity and ability to handle high levels of ambiguity
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Ability to anticipate problems and opportunities and the initiative to pursue solutions
• MBA graduates would be Preferred but not mandatory
• Must be proficient in all Microsoft Applications especially Advanced MS Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Oracle Fusion and Fusion Analytics Warehouse
• Experience- 3-6 years
• Familiarity with statistical packages and/or SQL a plus will be an added advantage
• Working knowledge of R, Minitab, SPSS preferred
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS