Location: Pasay City, Philippines
Job ID: 1002559
The Research Department is part of our Servicing Business Unit and is a customer-facing team that handles customer requests. The team is responsible for reviewing inquiries/complaints/requests received and works with the appropriate business units as needed to effectively resolve problems and respond to customers with quality responses, within the stipulated timelines.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
• Review customer correspondence to identify, categorize, and resolve the query/complaint.
• Carry out detailed and accurate analysis of the customer's query and provide a complete and correct response.
• Coordinate with appropriate departments to obtain relevant data and details required to respond effectively and within stipulated timelines.
• Identify ways to increase efficiency and improve process.
• Support the Research Department by performing processing and administrative duties.
• Provide on-the-job training to new department team members.
• Coach new team members as needed, assist with questions, and provide process support.
• Maintain and update Research procedures and training manuals.
• Carry out tasks assigned by the Team Leader.
• Act as a point-of-contact for the Team Leader in their absence by supporting team members and assisting with assignments.
• Perform duties as assigned by the department manager.
Key Result Areas:
• Efficiency > 100%
• Quality Yield > 90%
• Letter rework • Schedule adherence >90%
• Turnaround Time (TAT) > 90%
• Accurately document case summary, action taken, and root cause in PHH servicing platform and if applicable iCasework.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, etc.
• Minimum 2 years experience in one of the following roles within the mortgage industry:
o Customer Correspondence
o Complaint Resolution
o Escalation Desk in Back Office support (L2, L3, Support)
• Good written and verbal communication skills - should be able to write and articulate complex cases concisely.
• Logical and analytical thinking - ability to resolve complex research cases.
Training / Licensing Requirements:
• Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
• 11:00 PM - 8:00 AM Manila time