This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002541
The Senior End User Support Specialist role is to support the company's desktop environment and PC needs. The position manages desktop solutions from the operating system up to and including the desktop applications. Their work involves researching, evaluating, building, testing, integrating, and deploying solutions that ensure optimal workplace performance.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide level 2&3 Service Desk and Desktop Support for end user at direct location and remotely when needed.
• Properly evaluate issues and escalate those that are problems.
• Maintain the integrity of the IT environment ensuring all standards and build requirements are being met.
• Serve as subject matter expert for all facets of end-user computers
• Provide critical support, mentoring, and guidance to the IT Service Desk.
• Create knowledgebase documentation, guides and how-to's to be utilized by the Service Desk.
• Identify and resolve problems with desktop software applications and systems management software distribution.
• Maintain excellent level of customer service, ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in appropriate manner.
• Accurately record, update and document requests utilizing the tools provided and any other duties as assigned by the company.
• Serve as the liaison between third party vendors and end users on any escalated end user issues.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• College degree preferred.
• At least 4 years of equivalent Application Support experience.
• At least 2 years of equivalent Mortgage Industry experience.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Basic knowledge of windows server, active directory, SQL, as well as Microsoft exchange server.
• Good written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational and debugging skills.
• Ability to commence conversations with stake holders and is self motivated
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
• This role is a shift position
• Must be able to cover additional shifts as needed