This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1002592
The Manager, Operational Controls on the Reporting Team is responsible for oversight of the reporting activities of Operational Controls, including the timely deliverables of reports and data required for internal or external examinations. This role is responsible for maintain appropriate tracking of various departmental activities associated with development to ensure that timelines are met for distributing monthly testing reports to Senior Management.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the reporting team on preparation of various status reports related to the completion of testing team production to ensure timelines are met.
• Coordinate efforts for timely and accurate completion of monthly Operational Control testing reports for management distribution
• Coordinate efforts for requests received outside of the department for internal audits, regulatory exams, investor exams, etc. to ensure proper deliverables are compiled and delivered in a timely manner
• Training testing team resources on requirements around recordkeeping for tracking active tests, tests in development, and reporting testing results
• Manage department data around requests for Business Information Reports, active testing records, test development records, inventory of test questions, Regulatory Change and other internal/external findings requiring test development, and risk issues requiring Operational Control validation
• Foster effective working partnerships with business units and senior management
• Interface with Director to identify and manage continuous improvement exercises
• Establish minimum quality standards based on inherent risks in the process.
• Recruit, hire, motivate and develop staff
• Assess workloads and resources, and propose/implement solutions to address any resource or time constraints
• Bachelor's degree is required
• A Chartered Accountant, MBA, CPA or Certified Internal Auditor Designation is a plus.
• Experience in the Mortgage Servicing industry is a plus.
• Strong communication and analytical skills required
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)