Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002637
Candidates should have substantial experience in standard concepts, practices, technology / tools & methodologies in Python/Java including automation, analytics, new/emerging technologies in AI/ML. Ability to manage projects efficiently and effectively from inception to completion, along with strong execution skills. Process reengineering knowledge will be a good to have skill. The hire will execute projects on digital transformations, process redesign and maximize operational efficiency as well as $$$ saves opportunities for the enterprise.
• Ideation & pilots on new / emerging technologies using Python/Java with AI/ML, predictive analytics et al.
• Provide Hands on technology / tool expertise to design and develop tools / dashboards / models
• Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across BUs and participate actively in strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs et al.
• Exploring multiple tools and chose the right technology stack for the problem in hand
• Independently communicate plans, track progress and work with stakeholders to facilitate change
• Quick learning curve in coming to a deeper understanding of the business processes
• Supports and leverages process for sharing best practices
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Equivalent. Post graduate diploma / Master's desirable
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Digital transformation/Automation projects
• Strong proven programming expertise in Python / Java
• Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
• Expertise in working with Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, etc.
• Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
• Application of Machine learning / Deep learning concepts in cognitive areas - NLP, Computer vision, image analytics is a huge plus.
• Hands-on knowledge working with structured / unstructured data image (OCR)/voice and well versed in descriptive and prescriptive analytics
• Good to have exposure in building virtual agents / chatbots
• Good understanding and knowledge of practical applications of k-NN, GBM, Neural Networks, Naive Bayes, SVM, and Decision Forests
• Experience in working with SQL / No-SQL databases
• Ability to map the data from source to target system
• Ability to showcase the results using visualization tools - custom built dashboards/ popular tools like MicroStrategy
• Excellent Organizational and time management skills - operates independently with minimal guidance by management
• Comfortable with working in a mid-day shift as well as remote working
2-11 PM IST; 5 days working