The Flow Transfer Analyst serves as the point of contact for Sellers participating in the FNMA SMP, FHLMC CRX, GNMA PIIT, and Agency co-issue programs. This position will work in a team environment providing optimal Seller experience.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Manage the daily wire activities for loans purchased via these programs.
- Ensure missing documents files are reported to the sellers for resolution and bill sellers for late files as needed.
- Submit Seller billings for Early Payoff transactions, tracking billings to ensure paid.
- Monthly reporting of loans purchased under these programs.
- Coordinates Seller issues with applicable Agencies as needed.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and coordinates with applicable seller and/or business unit.
- Service as a liaison between Sellers and all business units.
- Deliver consistent superior customer care by providing prompt follow-up and resolution of any questions or issues to the Seller
- Communicate in a clear, concise, and effective manner regarding problem resolution and overall customer service with the Seller.
- Continuously improve the Seller experience to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and reflection of current business trends.
- Consistently provides updates to the Leadership Team to keep them informed and ensure they can effectively maintain primary contact with the Seller.
- Fosters Teamwork
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Cooperates, shares, and supports the goals of the corporation.
- Considers the impact on servicing, customers, and management in making decisions.
- Seeks and supports improvements to gain overall company efficiencies.
- Participates constructively in meetings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High School Diploma, GED or Military Equivalent
- Mortgage banking experience
- Portfolio Management experience
- Degree in business administration or extensive technical work experience may be substituted.
- PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Demonstrable strong organizational skills
- Demonstrable problem solving and decision-making skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must be able to handle stressful situations and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Detail oriented
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.