This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002660
The analyst is responsible for the processing various tasks involved with servicing of Reverse Mortgage Loans and assisting in efficient handling of the servicing functions. This position requires the ability to work in a collaborative/team environment aimed at continuous improvement while always meeting or exceeding expectations.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to perform all duties as described under the Reverse Servicing Position
• Perform daily follow-up of all assigned assets to ensure a smooth process to avoid delays
• Respond to all incoming requests regarding claims status'
• Conduct proactive and effective pipeline management in accordance with standard performance expectations
• Update Servicing System with the status of assigned claims including events completed and/or delays
• Complete proper review and execution of needed supporting documentation to ensure claim can be submitted to HUD properly and timely
• Verify the accuracy of all relative documents extracted from various resources, including invoices, internal departments, vendors, and external servicers
• Receive, research and resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicate effectively with the vendor, client, investor, internal departments, and external servicers when necessary
• Liaise with other departments within the company to understand and resolve differences
• Participates in projects, reports or assists with other tasks as determined by management
KEY RESULTS AREA: (if needed)
• Processing residential and unsecured loan reimbursements and claims
• Turnaround time of 24 hours
• Maintain quality at 100%
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education.
• Default mortgage claims/loan servicing experience
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to manage time effectively, ability to multi-task within a set amount of time and excellent decision-making skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
• Team player and has a positive attitude; approachable
• Preference will be given to any candidate that has prior experience in US Mortgage is a benefit.