POSITION TITLE: Associate, Record Services Support
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Ordering from and following-up with the document custodians of record to bring in the collateral documents in-house.
• Researching the whereabouts of the originals collateral documents by utilizing the leads procured internally and/or based on the data received from external entities such as custodians, law firms, county offices, etc.
• Obtaining images of the collateral documents required for fulfilling the requests from other business units from external sites.
• Ensuring service deliveries per the set production criteria.
Key Result Areas:
• Production - 100%
• Accuracy - 99.5%
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education is a must.
• Proficiency in MS Office is a must.
• 2-year mortgage industry experience is preferred.
• Individual should not be currently engaged in or currently pursuing any education, which would create a possibility of looking for a different career opportunity.
• Need not re-apply if applied for the same role in the past three months.
• General work schedule - Night Shift
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.