This position requires a significant amount of mortgage servicing knowledge, including but not limited to, the ability to identify and understand various data points utilized within loan servicing systems to successfully service loans and interpret mortgage loan collateral and loan servicing documentation used in conjunction with the data to service loans. In addition, the position calls for the appropriate aptitude to manage staff across various locations as well as multiple functions relating to converting other servicers data to upload into Ocwen's loan servicing system, indexing by document type imaged mortgage documents into Ocwen's image viewer and subsequently validating the data uploaded versus the documents received for all newly boarded loans.
- Main liaison and manager for all servicing transfer
- Coordinate meetings with clients and prior servicers to ensure seamless transfer
- Maintain milestone trackers of all activities related to the transfer
- Follow all established policies and procedures for all functions
- Monitor daily production reports to ensure appropriate accuracy levels and turnaround times are met
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements (i.e. RESPA, USAP, Sarbox, etc.)
- Establish cross functional processes to ensure appropriate communication and sign off.
- Manage loan boarding deboarding SLA's
- Develop and implement new processes to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Coordinate resolution for Customer Service related complaints
- Identify any risk or issues with proposed resolution
- Communicate with all internal sales teams to update process and obtain information on new onboardings and deboardings
Key Result Areas:
•Reduce number of Servicing Transaction Management related customer complaints by a designated management percentage year over year
•Achieve a designated management accuracy rate for loans modified in servicing system
•Achieve the following related to the accurate and timely release of loan information on Ocwen systems and the timelines established by management
•Achieve an average duration between the acquisition date and the boarding date on both a per loan and per transfer basis and an equally weighted basis
•Achieve an average duration between request for modification and processing on the servicing system
•For new loans boarded with images available for indexing, 99% of the loans will have their images indexed at the document level within days of the initial availability date
•For new loans boarded with all necessary images available in the image viewing system, complete loan verification on 99% of the loans within days of the initial availability date
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 3+ years of mortgage servicing and/or originations experience
- Loan boarding
- Competency in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Access
- Extensive experience with data analysis and spreadsheet modeling or reporting.
- Must possess effective communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ablity to work independently, meet established deadlines and be very detail oriented.
- Aggressive follow up skills and superior organizational skills
- Effective time management to balance day to day tasks against short and long-term project deliverables.
- Prior knowledge of residential mortgage servicing and/or related loan documents.
This position requires a significant amount of mortgage servicing knowledge, including but not limited to, the ability to identify and understand various data points utilized within loan servicing systems to successfully service loans and interpret mortgage loan collateral and loan servicing documentation used in conjunction with the data to service loans.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.