Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002701
• In charge of designing, developing, testing the automation of workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution.
• Works closely with the RPA Business Analyst in documenting / recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing / testing the solution (manage exceptions) as well as maintenance / change control of existing artefacts.
• Candidates should have substantial experience in standard concepts, practices, technology / tools & methodologies in Digital Transformations including automation, analytics, new/emerging technologies in AI/ML.
• Ability to manage projects efficiently and effectively from inception to completion, along with strong execution skills.
• Process reengineering knowledge will be a good to have skill.
• The hire will execute projects on digital transformations, process redesign and maximize operational efficiency as well as $$$ saves opportunities for the enterprise.
• The role will interact with Business Partners in India and USA
• Professional certifications in related technologies are good to have
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Cradle to grave execution on digital transformational initiatives
• Ideation & pilots on new / emerging technologies such as AI/ML, predictive analytics et al.
• Exploring multiple tools and chose the right technology stack for the problem in hand
• Work closely with the SME's to document "as is" and "to be" processes
• Have good understanding of process discovery and the ability to distinguish between RPA and regular automation
• Provide guidance in "to be" process design to prepare it for effective automation
• Design RPA solutions utilizing best practices
• Consult with internal clients and partners to provide automation expertise
• Develop RPA solutions involving various platforms (e.g., Citrix, web, Microsoft Office, database, scripting)
• Assist with establishing a change management framework for updates
• Provides guidance and help with process design from automation perspective
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience in RPA/Digital transformation projects
• At least 3+ years hands on experience in UiPath, preferably supporting clients with Robotic Process Automation
• Strong proven programming expertise in Python / Java script / R
• Application of Machine learning / Deep learning concepts in cognitive areas - NLP, Computer vision, image analytics is a plus.
• Experience facilitating design, setup, and configuration of an RPA solution.
• Hands-on knowledge working with structured / unstructured data image (OCR)/voice and well versed in descriptive and prescriptive analytics
• Good to have good exposure in building virtual agents / chatbots
• Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis and visualization
• Comfortable with working in a mid-day shift as well as remote working
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
A) Certification in UiPath is recommended
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
2 PM to 11 PM (IST)