The Specialist, Disbursements provides and maintains excellent customer relations by ensuring customer inquiries are handled in a prompt, efficient, courteous, effective and professional manner. Receive and review loan disbursement requests and resolve questions related to the disbursement process. Manage customer contact through inbound call queues and outbound dialer campaigns. Adhere to investor servicing guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
Job Function & Responsibilities:
- Inbound and outbound calls for loans current month
- Effectively provide prompt, accurate and professional responses to customer inquiries
- Successfully resolve inquiries regarding disbursements
- Display active listening skills
- Document loan activity in system
- Maintaining service levels and call center performance metrics
- Schedule Adherence
- Payment Disbursement and Turn Around time
- Maintain efficient call handling
- Department statistics(e.g., have a general understanding of and interpret individual and/or team data)
- Meet established Quality Assurance standards
- Meet deadlines required for training on policies and regulations for the position
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently
- Competitive, driven and motivated
- Outstanding communications skills (including verbal, written and listening skills)
- Ability to build rapport over the phone
- Problem- solving and decision- making abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent active listening and analytical skills
- Execute and prioritize multiple tasks
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to build relationships (respect, trust, consensus)
- Encourage and inspire others
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Scheduled shift changes as a result of business needs (associate must be flexible) Computer
- knowledge (Microsoft Office, and understanding of network systems)
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.