This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002749
• The Company is seeking a Senior Oracle Fusion Resource to join our ERP team to support the internal customers. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, have a solid technical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented, and a strong work ethic. Lastly, you work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
• The individual would expect to gather the business's requirements and deliver them to a High Standard. Previous Experience working in Oracle ERP implementation and Production Support is highly desired
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides Oracle ERP Financials Cloud expertise to implement and support our internal business partners
• Understand all existing Oracle Cloud ERP Fusion configurations - to include G/L, Accounting Hub, Procurement, A/P, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, and Financials
• Recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle ERP technology to meet day-to-day business needs as well as scaling and automating for volume and growth
• Translates business requirements into value-added reports and analytics, meeting the needs of the stakeholders.
• Working on the development of complex solutions and integrating data from multiple data sources to Oracle Fusion
• Analyze and troubleshoot problems
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Oracle Cloud Financials/Oracle EBS in General Ledger, Tax, ARCS, Fixed Assets, Procurement, Contract, Payable, and Accounting Hub
• Must have Experienced from a functional perspective, with a focus on implementing Oracle ERP Cloud modules, including facilitating design, business process analysis, and system integration
• Demonstrated Experience with end-to-end GL consolidation while interacting with the accounting team, IT leads, in the gathering of business requirements, performing gap analysis, designing solutions, completing systems configuration, preparing, and executing system training and testing
• Ability to interact with internal customers, providing subject matter guidance and training, ensuring that the implementation follows established practice configuration principles.
• Min 2+ years of Experience in designing and developing Oracle ERP Cloud finance and procurement reports, interfaces, and conversions
• Experience with Financial Reporting Studio, OTBI, and BI Publisher
Preferred Qualifications And Skills:
• Knowledge and Experience with EPM products such as ARCS/FCCS.EPBCS is a preferred
• Have strong knowledge of and Experience addressing a broad range of accounting matters, ensuring it is processed in compliance with established internal controls
• Ability to analyze problems and actively strategize to resolve them and pay attention to detail
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
2 pm to 11 pm