JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The responsibilities of the candidate seeking job for this role are
- Test coordinator where you are responsible for leading the support, maintenance or testing of any server section/team related projects.
- Server administrator plans, implements, oversees and maintains the server and network infrastructures and projects.
- Architecting and designing of Citrix cloud, New Infrastructure, etc.
- Supporting and Managing Citrix Xenapp Cloud.
- Understanding Machine catalogs and Delivery groups, Auto scaling, etc.
- Should knowledge on Image Creation, update, software installation on Single-session OS or Multi-session OS, application publishing from storefront
- Deployment of new machines in Citrix infrastructure.
- Should have good knowledge on Storefront, Cloud Connector, License.
- Awareness on Citrix Policies and creation, set priority
- Should have knowledge on Hosting, connectivity between AWS Cloud and Citrix cloud.
- Control-up monitoring tool knowledge is additional.
- Should have good troubleshooting skill on application layer.
- End user issues, application issues.
- Existing infrastructure issues.
- supporting and managing Citrix XenApp 6.5 to 7.6, Citrix Provisioning Services and Citrix Desktop Director\EdgeSight
- experience in Application Packaging using App-V, SCCM and Profile Management using Citrix UPM, RES Workspace and AppSense.
- Providing recommendations regarding hardware and system software planning and patching.
- Familiarity with production change control schedule and participates as required in the change control process.
- Familiar with the design, implementation and deployment-phases of an infrastructure project (ESX, Citrix, Linux) an infrastructure solution or AWS cloud service.
- Manage Microsoft Windows Server Infrastructure
- Manage and maintain DNS Records, DHCP and VPN services, purchase, manage and install internal and external TLS/SSL Certificates
- Implement and manage server and database backups, create and execute disaster recovery plans and participate in table-top activities.
- Oversee patch management in Windows server environments and participate in monthly patching activity
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor's degree/BE/MCA or 10+2+3 years of study
- Minimum 8 years of experience along with 4+ years in Citrix / cloud and server(windows)
- Candidate should be willing to work in rotational shift and night shifts
- Professional Training or Certification in Citrix / VMware/AWS/Microsoft is an added advantage
- Professional training or certification in any cloud (AWs/Azure) base solution is an added advantage
- ITIL process Oriented Training or Certification
- Understanding knowledge or work experience in Citrix / cloud, servers (windows)
- Understanding knowledge or work experience in AWS, VMware and any other public cloud
- Hands-on experience on the following technologies - Windows server 2012 to 2019, AD migration, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP management, ADFS, IIS and SCCM.
- Migrating existing on-premises applications to AWS Cloud
- Hands-on experience on the following technologies - Citrix Farm creation/migration, Administering Windows, Active directory, ADFS, AWS cloud.
- 5 years of experience supporting and managing Citrix XenApp 6.5 to 7.6 and Citrix cloud, Citrix Provisioning Services and Citrix Desktop Director\EdgeSight
- Should have good PowerShell/Perl/Python scripting skills
- experience on AWS cloud, EC2 deployment/management, snapshot creation, Volume creation, S3 bucket creation, management VPC, Cloud watch and other Amazon services.
- Understanding knowledge of VMWare virtualization, Vmware cloud on AWS
- Understanding knowledge or working experience on any cloud solutions like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Understanding or working in an end to end production environment with managing data center requirements is an added advantage.
- Able to determine and resolve issue and should be proactive ticket closure within SLA.
- Ability to provide strong analytical abilities to quickly understand business issues and add to formulate solutions, strong planning and organizational skills; ability to monitor multiple simultaneous troubleshooting efforts.
- Strong communication skills (including ability to probe deeply into business issues during exploratory and fact-finding calls/discussions).
- Good understanding of monitoring tool and alerting tool and ServiceNow ticketing tool.
- Timely transfer/handover/escalation of issues beyond our scope to next level
- Join the Sev1/Sev2 Incident calls and present necessary evidences for any issues
- Document the entire issues and present them as an SOP or KB article
- Person should possess ability to learn, have good communication skill and team player
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.