This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Pasay City, Philippines
Job ID: 1002894
POSITION SUMMARY: Commercial Portfolio Analyst
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Commercial Portfolio Analyst will provide quality collection and property surveillance activities for commercial real estate loans. This role will support a team of Portfolio Managers that serve as the primary contact for borrower research requests and collection efforts. This position requires the ability to perform customer relationship functions, review loan documents, compliance, quality control and resolve a wide spectrum of borrower related inquiries related to commercial loan servicing
• Assists Portfolio Manager to monitor all delinquent commercial loans and pursue a course of action to resolve the delinquency
• Perform outbound calls with borrowers and / or third-party representatives performing collection and servicing activities (Customer Service and Collection Calls in English and Spanish)
• Perform customer service activities related to inbound calls
• Perform outbound calls to assess borrower's impact of Federal Disasters
• Support Portfolio Manager in clearance of surveillance related activities to include: Tax, Insurance, Escrow Analysis, Suspense and Task management
• Perform document research to determine guidelines and requirements related to borrower requests and/or loan issues and bring to swift resolution
• Assemble the required documentation to prepare a thorough analysis to support a recommendation of borrower special requests including assumptions, easements, partial releases, etc.
• Order and review completed property inspections for overall health of property. Identify and escalate significant property issues
• Collect and assist to analyze property operating statement and rent rolls as part of Watchlist monitoring and collateral review
• Maintaining service levels and call center performance metrics - Schedule Adherence and Attendance / Availability
• Stable Internet connection - Hybrid work from home model. May be required to work in the office eventually
• EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE 2+ years of experience in the mortgage industry required
• Demonstrates positive attitude, adds to a positive team morale and is eager to take on and learn new things
• Ability to work independently and self motivated
• College degree preferred
• Open to College undergraduates with 6 months Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) experience preferable in collections department
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
• Shifts and Schedules: Our call center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 9:00pm local time, Shifts will fall into those timeframes.