This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1003167
POSITION TITLE: Team Lead, Reverse Servicing (Due & Payable)
The Company is seeking a professional to manage PHH's Reverse Mortgage Operations team with roles in Bangalore/Mumbai. The candidate will be a key member of the team with responsibilities for managing Due & Payable operation & will be reporting to Manager-Reverse Servicing operation.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Manage offshore staff to perform daily duties
• Liaison with onshore counterpart to establish a streamlined process and ensure process SLA are met
• Lead, manage and motivate operations staff to meet or exceed organizational objectives
• Assist Business in setting up the Reverse Servicing Pre-Foreclosure operations
• Set comprehensive goals and objectives for the operations team
• Provide necessary coaching and development to team members to drive overall team performance
• Identify overall improvement opportunities within the Reverse Servicing Pre-Foreclosure operations
• Communicate regularly with team members regarding goals, key drivers, procedural changes etc.
• Prepare and present monthly team performance review reports to higher management
• Manage escalations from various business units for timely resolution
• Utilize daily and weekly exception reports to resolve issues causing non-compliance
• Maintaining various control reports to ensure compliance and quality at every level
• Identify Process improvement opportunities with risk and compliance in scope
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education mandatory
• Proficient in Microsoft Application
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate should have prior financial services / consumer lending / mortgage servicing experience
• Experience related to Pre-Foreclosure servicing is preferred
• Ability to work effectively with global cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and adapt to constantly changing business environment
• The ideal candidate will be self-confident and goal oriented
• Customer oriented individual
• No documented disciplinary action in the past 12 months
• Should have an Appraisal rating of 'B' or above in the last completed performance cycle
Work Schedule: Night Shift