Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003178
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Getting the requirement from the stakeholders and be able to seek clarification up to lowest detail.
• Planning & execution / develop ETL scripts using Informatica.
• Highlight / escalate risks / concerns w.r.t to the tasks assigned as needed to the immediate supervisor
• Perform unit testing of the ETL processed to ensure quality of work output
• Supporting project delivery teams in their effort to adopt and execute on data management processes.
• Identifying and manage the resolution of data quality issues, such as uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness in a cost-effective and timely fashion.
• Performing the production support role for any escalations on a rotational basis.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
BE/B Tech/MSc/MCA - with Specialization in Computer Science/Information Systems.
• ~ 6 yrs. of experience in Informatica Data Integration Tool
• ~ 6 yrs. of experience in writing SQL Queries, Oracle database.
• ~ 6 yrs. of experience in Schell scripting.
• Exposure to one of the scheduling tool (Control-M/Autosys Etc)
• Exposure to Data Quality Processes or Informatica tool component such as IDQ Informatica Data Quality (Developer & Analyst tool)
• Strong Communication skills with excellent track of working in and with teams
• Self-starter and Experience in prioritizing and managing a complex and changing workload.
• Interpersonal and relationship management experience with strong organizational skills.
• Capacity to gain a thorough knowledge of the relevant Business area.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Follows both SDLC life cycle/Agile Development life cycle as per the requirements
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
Mid Shift, No Travel required