This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Pune, MH, India
Job ID: 1003259
The role of the Business Analyst of Client Relations is to be responsible for the shared oversight, guidance and direction related to PHH Mortgage Corporation's ("PHH") Subservicing Client Reporting Program which identifies the data needs of clients and determines the best approaches to provide that data in coordination with technical and reporting teams within PHH. ("PHH"). PHH Client Relations is responsible for the overall satisfaction of PHH's subservicing clients and client data needs is a key factor in client satisfaction. The Business Analyst will support the needs of the reporting and analysis needs of the Client Relations department and the assist the Senior Business Analyst with development of new and enhanced data products (e.g. data files, reports), data automation, data dictionaries and reference material, and alignment across the entire PHH servicing organization.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Facilitates the creation of reports and other data products utilizing servicing data for the use of Client Relations and subservicing clients.
• Presents data for Client Relations and client, end-user and management needs.
• Responsible for identifying, evaluating and monitoring reporting improvements, reporting needs, quality control issues and facilitating and appropriate change initiative in relation to the client reporting products.
• Comprehends the general capabilities of information technology and applications well enough to identify opportunities for process redesign and improvement.
• Works closely with the information technology group to define application requirements that enable reporting to Client Relations and clients.
• Monitor the fulfillment of client data products to ensure they are sent timely and are accurate.
• Develop and implement timely reporting of assigned team efforts to meet established goals and deadlines.
• Effectively manage workloads and work schedules.
• Participate in team and project meetings, plan and coordinate meetings as necessary.
• Coordinate and participate in regular planning/debriefing meeting with the business team(s).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Computer Science, Engineering or similar degrees concentrating on mathematics or analysis
• Understands information management and general financial and accounting concepts
• Knowledge of loan servicing, in particular investor reporting and remitting or prior work experience in cash management
• Knowledge of the secondary mortgage market, foreclosure, and default management requirements
• Proficient with Microsoft Access and Excel with excellent mathematical understanding
• Familiar with data mining tools and/or SQL
• Ability to use Access, Visio, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
• Strong problem solver with proven ability to think creatively and seek optimal solutions
• Ability to translate concepts into action plans
• Diagnostic skills with the ability to analyze technical, business, and financial issues and alternatives
• Effective verbal (negotiating and presentation) and written communication skills
• Proven organizational skills, ability to effectively prioritize assignments and handle multiple projects/assignments
• Ability to read, understand, and analyze loan documents
• Decision making abilities incorporating the "big picture" as well as the details and a recognition of Ocwen' s business objectives
• Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision and as part of a diverse team
• Ability to build and maintain effective business relationships, internal and external
• Ability to work well with associates, managers, and senior leaders
• Effective time management skills enabling achievement of deadlines in a timely manner
• A results-oriented team player demonstrating motivation for high-performance.
• Ability to identify areas for continuous improvement and make recommendations