This position requires:
- Hands-on experience in implementation of Security Governance framework.
- Works extensively on Vendor IT Security risk assessment/ Third Party Risk management
- Experience in performing Security audits and Risk Assessments in line with Information Security Standards (like ISO 27001) for Business processes and IT systems.
- Understanding on Legal & Regulatory requirements such as Data privacy, Intellectual property safeguards, Records Management etc.
- Knowledge about latest regulations, compliance, standards and procedures such as GLBA, SOX, ISO27000 Standards, CoBiT, COSO, FFIEC, etc.
- Ability to conceptualize Security Governance framework and have eagerness to assist Management with creation and implementation of Security Governance Policy Framework.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships within the organization
- Ability to prepare Management Reports highlighting the security posture of the organization with regards to various security metrics defined inline with Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Excellent organizational, skills, detail oriented, logical, and systematic with the ability to multi-task and drive projects to successful conclusion; must be able to gather and interpret relevant information; must have experience presenting conclusions in a clear and concise manner; with ability to work in a high value and strict deadline environment
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform security reviews, evaluations, risk assessments, and monitoring on a regular basis to ensure exceptions and violations are identified and addressed.
- Perform and oversee Information Security Policy Framework
- Recommend appropriate corrective actions and remediation plans for risks identified
- Assist in developing the implementation of risk mitigation measures
- Create and manage multiple dashboard reporting mechanisms to facilitate improved communication and provide visibility on Security posture to Management and Senior Leadership
- Work with the Business functions to ensure security standards are in-line with Ocwen's risk management and information security policies
- Plan and execute vendor IT and Security audit programs in-line with Ocwen's risk management policies
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 3-4 years of progressive experience in one or more of the following: internal/external IT and business process auditing, sourcing advisory, vendor management roles
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college / university. Management degrees MS, M. Tech or MBA in relevant field would be an added advantage.
- Preferred Certifications
- Knowledge and understanding current DR planning techniques, industry standards and methodologies including BIA process, risk analysis procedures and RTO/RPO measurements preferred
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Risk Assessments for Vendors, Internal and External stakeholders
- Experience in Information Security or demonstrated knowledge on Information Security Operations
- Demonstrated experience in a multi-vendor environment
- Demonstrated experience in Cloud Security assessments on various Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Oracle etc.
- Team handling experience
2 PM to 11 PM / 5 PM to 2 AM IST
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.