Location: Pasay City, Philippines
Job ID: 1003293
POSITION TITLE: Customer Resolution - Team Leader (Spanish/External)
Position Summary: A Team Leader is responsible in managing a group of 10-15 high performing collection agents to effectively perform their duties assigned. The role includes creating an inspiring team environment, setting clear team goals, setting a good example to engage the team to achieve clear goals and make use of their expertise to assist customers, provide one call resolution and gain customer loyalty.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Manage team of 10 to 15 collection agents
• Create, enhance and monitor monthly trending volume, handle times and key areas of performance through review and analysis of reporting
• Conduct individual one on one meetings with all team members to ensure open communication, coaching and feedback opportunities are capitalized on, and reward and recognition opportunities occur on a regular basis.
• Conduct team meetings which should include agendas, attendance, and post meeting minutes to ensure team members keep abreast of communications, policies and procedures changes and current performance focus initiatives.
• Address performance issues with staff as needed, in accordance with call center counseling matrix and within established timelines.
• Handle escalation calls and Manage elevated customer concerns by working with team members and/or liaison with other business units; resolving through prompt and direct contact with the customer; including accurate and timely tracking through the Icasework application.
• Review all PTO requests and business needs to ensure adequate staffing with WFM
• Manage timecard approvals
• Support overall Servicing Management objectives
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
• Speaks fluent Spanish and English
• Bachelor's degree is preferred and may be required
• Experience in Collections and Mortgage account preferred
• Minimum of 3 years experience preferred in the mortgage industry and at least 1 year experience as a team leader or SME or similar role.
• Experience working in a result-oriented, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that demands results
• Knowledge of call center strategies/KPIs
• Detail oriented, self-directed and organized individual
• Strong leadership and outstanding motivational skills
• Ability to interact with multiple levels of management and work in a team environment
• Minimum software or applications experience required/preferred
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
Work Schedule: Night shift