The Marketing Associate for Liberty Reverse Mortgage will work with marketing team members to effectively develop, launch, and maintain new communications, e-mail campaigns, telemarketing, direct mail campaigns, website updates, collateral updates and monitor results through report generation.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Update company communications including websites, flyers, e-mails, and collateral for changes in licensing, content and design.
- Maintain on-going inventory of communications and support information gathering for on-going regulatory audits
- Develop advisor biographies and maintain current websites for advisors as needed
- Develop and execute e-mail campaigns on a daily/weekly basis through Act-on e-mail system
- Establish new campaigns, manage data uploads, and run reports in Salesforce
- Update changes to websites
- Develop and Run marketing reports as needed
- Create templates for presentation; revises templates as needed.
- Manage changes in licenses across all collateral
- Project management as needed
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Marketing, Business, Economics, Math, Engineering or Computer Science
- One to three years of marketing development and execution experience
- Exceptional communication, organization, project management and data-base management skills
- Strong knowledge of marketing technology (Act-on (e-mail automation) and Salesforce
- Strong knowledge and experience in In-design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Word and Excel
- Video production and editing knowledge a plus.
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills with exceptional knowledge of English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Acute attention to detail. Ability to work independently
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
Training/ Licensing Requirements
- Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: Liberty Reverse Mortgage
Who We Are
Liberty Reverse is one of the largest and most experienced reverse mortgage lenders in the U.S. For over fifteen years, we've delivered education, home equity solutions, and personal care to over 60,000 senior homeowners and over 1,000 mortgage partners. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA, Liberty provides reverse mortgage solutions including Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) and proprietary reverse mortgage loans to retail consumers, wholesale, and correspondent partners.
Liberty Reverse was recently named one of the Best Mortgage Companies to Work for by National Mortgage News for 2019. When you join Liberty, you join a culture which is Vibrant, Inclusive and Cares for you and your community. Every day, we strive to foster a culture where all our team members are respected, valued and empowered. Liberty employees are passionate about customer service, committed to teamwork and dedicated to success. The atmosphere is fast-paced and challenging - and there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career, whether you're pursuing management, learning multiple disciplines and/or becoming a subject matter expert in your field. We believe in empowering our employees to explore new ideas, take initiatives for change, and continuously improve our performance. And, as part of the Liberty family, you'll build long-term relationships in your career here.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.